Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Utah - - Gotta love it





Sunday we came out of church and it was so cold, dark and cloudy. I thought, "Oh great, it is going to snow in October." Sure enough, it started to snow and it snowed most of the day. I wanted to scream. After living in the desert with the warm sun, we moved back to Utah last year just in time for one of the worst winters in years. We were traumatized. We had no coats, gloves, boots, NOTHING. And the flashbacks from last winter started with that snow on Sunday. I'm not ready for the cold, snow, ice, dark, cloudy, no sunshine for three months weather. At least this year I don't have to drive in the whiteout storms going back and forth to work. I can just stay in my house with a book, hot chocolate and my fireplace. Needless to stay, my flowers froze and now it it time to pull them all out.

1 comment:

Abz said...

Isn't it depressing?! I hear ya. We got like 4 or 5 inches up at our house! It was crazy! I think we need at least another month or so until all this madness starts! :)

Thanks again for all your help! We appreciated it so much!!! And I'm totally bringin' you guys down some cookies next time we are in town! :)